Zackary Alan

Monday, December 25, 2006

37w0d

Today we had a wonderful Christmas. We slept in a bit and then I let Jake open the baby's Christmas presents. I didn't get him a whole lot but we don't really have many toys for 6 months and up and since he will be a year before he has another Christmas or birthday I did pick up a few things on sale.

A couple of the toys we opened and messed with and then a couple of them have stayed in the boxes. I don't know if we will open them before the baby gets here or just wait for him. I guess we will have to see.

After we did presents we headed to my Mom & Dad's house for Christmas dinner. My mom's family was all there and they all commented on how big I was getting. They also exclaimed about how I was pretty much all baby. That made me feel good. If I have to be getting bigger at least it is in my front and not in my backside!! :-)

Then Christmas evening we opened presents with my mom, dad, sister and her fiance. My parents got us a car seat for when the baby gets a little bigger which will be a big help. Car seats are so expensive that knowing that it is in the closet for this summer gives me a little piece of mind that at least we won't have THAT expense... because I know we will have several others.

Overall it was a very nice day. Now we just need this little man to get here so he can play with all of his new toys. Especially the Winnie the Pooh that rides on the turtle because his Aunt Lindsay looks pretty goofy playing with it all by herself. (Not to say that she didn't....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home